Thursday, October 8, 2009


Music is the best. It can really take you away from the horrible, mundane trivia that rules our lives. Also helps to have a great headpiece. See photo of my niece Aba wearing a truly fantastic chartreuse piece with shells at the bottom. Unfortunately, it seems to be missing. The men must have taken it. The photo was taken on the helm of the pilot house at Vantage Point. One of the greatest spots on earth.
One day we will all be together and laughing and having fun. But not today.
My mail lady, Gabriella, gave me a big hug today and asked about the For Sale sign in front of my house. I had to tell her why it was there and it made me sad. So music is bringing me back. Frank and " Fly me to the Moon" Let me see what life is like on Jupiter and Mars........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers