Thursday, September 24, 2009

Remember your waist??????

Look we had waists! When I worked for the Chicago Cubs, many years ago , I gave my friend Mary Beth a belt for Christmas. One of the notoriously fat secretaries there (remember Smoky Links) said "Belt, what's a belt???"

Mary Beth is still a good friend and the other night she gave me a really cute dress as a late birthday present. Of course when this photo was taken my sister and I could have both fit into it together.

My friend Caitlin from B.C. Canada just told me that I should put some real photos on the site. Don't know if this is real, since that body doesn't exist anymore, but we did have fun with it. And it did bear four c-sections. Chloe says that my fat belly is called a FUPA. Front Upper Pussy Area. That's what I get for having fun.

Still dragging stuff out of the house for the sale on Sat. Ostrich Man says that he wants to cook a pot roast and bring it over for dinner. Mars? Pluto? Saturn?.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers